QuickBooks 2011: It's Here!
QuickBooks 2011 for Windows is packed with many new features that may be of interest to your business or accounting firm. Here is a quick overview of these new features:
* Batch invoicing lets clients create a template once and invoice many customers at once
* Quickly prioritize customers with the new Customer Snapshot
* Quickly locate any account, report or invoice in QuickBooks Search
BUT WAIT, THERE ARE MORE NEW FEATURES IN QUICKBOOKS 2011:
* Convenient access to customer or vendor's balance and transaction history
* Stay on top of receivables and email collection notices with Collections Center
* Send invoices and estimates right from business Yahoo!, Gmail or Hotmail account
* Keep track of vendors' remittance addresses with a convenient new field
* Mark which invoices have been paid with the Paid Date stamp
IF YOU ARE USING QUICKBOOKS ENTERPRISE
In addition to the new features listed above, QuickBooks Enterprise 2011 offers you:
* Track balance sheet by class (some limitations do apply)
* Create custom reports with ODBC-compliant applications using a new direct connection to the QuickBooks database
* Work in two company files at one time (some limitatons do apply)
* Track the quantity and value of inventory in multiple locations with Advanced Inventory
I'll be posting more information about QuickBooks 2011 as I get a chance to review the new features and functionality.
DISCOUNTS ON QUICKBOOKS 2011 ARE AVAILABLE
My bio contains links for you to take advantage of special promotions and discounts on QuickBooks 2011 software (Windows and Mac versions).