Heart of Marketing by Judith Sherven and Jim Sniechowski
The full title of this book is Heart of Marketing: Love Your Customers and They Will Love You Back.
This book is made up of the answers to 45 questions about the "soft sell marketing" concept. There were MANY questions submitted, but Judith and Jim narrowed it down to 45 questions and share the answers with all of us in Heart of Marketing.
Some of the topics include:
* What is Marketing?
* What is the primary benefit of soft sell marketing?
* How does soft sell marketing differ from hard sell?
* People say to succeed you have to get your ego out of the way. What does that mean?
* When creating soft sell marketing messages, which words reassure and establish a relationship quickly?
* Do you use "urgency" or "scarcity" in soft sell marketing?
* How do I sell without making a nuisance of myself?
* How can you close a sale without pushing too far?
* How do I train my brain to realize its ok to ask for the sale because what I am offering is of value of them and not just money for me?
* What are the pitfalls of soft sell marketing?
* How do I measure the success of soft sell marketing?
These are just a few of the questions that are included in Heart of Marketing.
Are you the type of business person or sales person who has a hard time with the traditional hard sell approach? You NEED to read this book. I learned long ago that you can make the sale and succeed with using hard sell techniques. This book takes that premise and walks you through the soft sell process. Even if you like the "hard sell" - you can learn valuable tips from this book and you may find ideas that you can incorporate into your current selling techniques. It could help you take your current success to a much higher level.
Are you an entrepreneur and business owner who wants their sales people to use the soft sell sales approach? You need to recommend this book to your sales team or better yet - buy copies for them and help them learn how to love your customers - your business will reap the benefits. I worked with Judith and Jim on the campaign that helped them reach Amazon Best Seller status - now you can find out what all the excitement was about - and learn the soft sale tips that made this book a best seller.