Zero Stress Selling: 5 No-Fail Strategies to Get More Clients and Fill Your Practice by Sue Kasson
Generating sales and maintaining a profitable business
definitely contributes to stress for all sales people and business owners. So
we are always on the lookout for ways to lessen our stress level – while
maintaining the bottom line.
Sue Kasson works to help business people lessen their stress level, while maintaining and growing their business. This book covers 5 options that Kasson considers to be “no fail” strategies. They include:
· A Website – every business and product needs an effective online presence, starting with an optimized website and an active blog
· Building Your List – the money is in the list – if you haven’t heard that before, you need to learn why online marketers all make that statement
· Profitable Teleseminars – teleseminars are more popular than ever and are a fantastic way to reach your target audience and showcase your expertise
· Article Marketing – blogging, guest blogging and article writing are fantastic ways to spread the word about your business and show your expertise
· Joint Ventures – networking has been an effective promotional strategy for centuries and the internet offers more ways than ever to use joint ventures
Then the book concludes by explain how to use these strategies to create an effective system for your business and utilizing your abilities, knowledge and resources.
These are 5 strategies that I use – and they are definitely things you should try for your business. If you are unfamiliar with these options or for people who need a refresher on what these options include and how to implement them – this is a great handbook to give you the details on how to use these strategies in your business. It is a quick read and will help you discover or re-discover these five ways to promote your business and your expertise.