Ten Ways to Cope with Stress
Diane Darling who wrote the book The Networking Survival Guide shared a list of 99 ways to cope with stress with folks on her email list.
Here is a list of my favorite 10
- Ask for help with the jobs you dislike.
- Break large tasks into bite-sized portions.
- Unclutter your life.
- Schedule play time into every day.
- Believe in you.
- Stop saying negative things to yourself.
- Have goals for yourself.
- Ask a friend for a hug.
- Practice breathing slowly.
- Buy yourself a flower.