Is Your Goal to Increase Sales A Wish or Something More?
Harris Poll in September of 2010 released a new survey about what U.S. adults want. The results were interesting.
- 43% want to be rich
- 21% want to be thinner
- 14% want to be smarter
- 12% want to be younger
Possibly by looking at sales research, this may help explain this gap between wishing and doing.
- 50% of all sales leads are left withering on the vine
- 90% of all sales are made after the third contact
- 20% of all sales people make four or more contacts
- Written action plan?
- Proven goal achievement process?
- Doable goal worksheet?
- Process or formula for sustainable results?
- System to keep the negative talk or self doubts at bay?
- Knowledge of their talents?