12 Devastatingly Simple Ways To Increase Your Sales
Looking for some easy ways to increase sales? Here are 12 ways you can increase sales without spending a fortune!
1. Give your prospects or customers a breath of fresh air. Don't be afraid to design your web site and ad copies different from everyone else. Just because everyone else in your industry does it a certain way doesn’t make it either right or the only way!
2. Show your prospects how much enthusiasm you have for your product and business. If you're convincing enough, they will be enthusiastic too. Whatever you do, use your own product. Be its best advocate.
3. Make your customers get excited about your business and they will tell their friends. Send them “thank you” letters or cards after they buy. Give them a free vacation certificate, a coupon, etc. when they refer others to you.
4. Make your reader visualize they have already bought your product in your ad. Tell them what results they will have experienced and how it makes them feel. They'll already become emotionally attached before they buy.
5. Please your complaining customers. You can refund their money, give them a discount, give them a free gift, solve the problem quickly, etc. Ask this sequence of questions to resolve complaints:
What should have happened?
What would you like to have happen now?
6. End your sales letter or ad copy with a strong offer. It could be a free bonus, a discount price, a benefit reminder, an ordering deadline, etc. Make sure you show your reader that they are getting a bargain. Tell them the usual price you sell your product for is $99. Then tell them if they order today they can buy it for $69.95.
7. Give your prospects extra confidence so they will order. Use endorsements, testimonials, a strong guarantee or warranty, etc. Facts tell, testimonials sell.
8. Build your opt-in list by allowing your visitors to sign up for a free e-zine, ebooks, software, contests, sweepstakes, etc.
9. Allow your customers to get part of your total offer right after they order. If you have to ship the item, make one of your bonuses available online.
10. Write and submit articles to magazine publishers, trade journals or webmasters. If you want it to be published, it should be like an article and not like an ad. This show your prospects that you are an expert, because authority can persuade people to buy.
11. Tell your reader how fast they can receive your product or service in your ad. Their buying decision may be based on how fast they can receive your product. They may need it by a certain deadline.
12. Give a money back guarantee that surpasses a normal one. Instead of the normal timed guarantee, give them extra back. Tell them they can keep the free bonus or give them double their money back.
Have a question for James? Ask or leave a comment below!