10 Most Compelling Reasons To Hire A Coach, According To Your Strategic Thinking Business Coach
Many people still may be wondering why they should consider hiring a coach. They are searching for compelling reasons to hire a coach. In the reality of the world of business today there are many real examples of compelling reasons to hire a coach. Your Strategic Thinking Business Coach has thought about some of the most compelling reasons people have given him for why they hired a coach and lists 10 of those most compelling reasons below.
1. You are a business owner or an executive and you are experiencing that lonely feeling at the top. You want someone to act as a sounding board, assist you in overcoming your fears, and hold you accountable for following through with your plans. A strategic thinking business or executive coach can fill that role.
2. You realize that you have not developed a clearly defined vision for your business. A strategic thinking business coach can guide you through a strategic thinking and planning process to accomplish that.
3. You realize that you are working “in the business” but you are not working “on the business.” You are “fighting fires” everyday and are doing the day-to-day tasks without looking ahead to the future and planning for the growth of your business. A strategic thinking business coach can help you learn how to use your time more strategically.
4. You are thinking about changing your career and you have several options but do not know what to do or how to best approach making that decision. An executive coach or a personal coach with experience in career changes can guide you in a strategic process to make the best decision about your future career.
5. You are challenged by attempting to achieve a work and life balance and are not succeeding in your efforts to get there. A personal coach can assist you in this effort.
6. You are planning to start your own business and are feeling totally overwhelmed by all that must be done. A strategic thinking business coach can provide guidance to develop the checklist of what must be done and establish a timeline to get it done.
7. You have a very large project with many significant tasks to be accomplished and you want a source of external independent advice. A strategic thinking business coach or an executive coach can help you in this area by helping you brainstorm ideas, give you the benefit of his or her experience in similar projects, and help you overcome some of your fears.
8. You are not feeling positive about the way you are managing your time and feel that you are wasting too much time dong certain tasks. A strategic thinking business coach or an executive coach can help you achieve a coachable goal of improved time management.
9. You are experiencing a “no-growth” or a significant downturn in your business and are unsure how to turn things around. A strategic thinking business coach can be your guide to think more strategically and to strategically develop a sound plan to grow your business.
10. You do not have an exit strategy or a succession plan in your business for ownership or for key management positions. A strategic thinking business coach or an executive coach can guide you through the development of an ownership and a key management position succession planning effort.
If you would like to learn more about how a strategic thinking business coach or an executive coach can guide you, please contact Glenn Ebersole today through his website at www.businesscoach4u.com or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org