Eleven Strategic Steps To Success, According Your Strategic Thinking Business Coach
“Eleven Strategic Steps To Success, According Your Strategic Thinking Business Coach”
By: J. Glenn Ebersole, Jr., Chief Executive of J. G. Ebersole Associates and The Renaissance Group ™
Are you the best you can be? Are you realizing the degree of success that you want? Do you know what you really need to do to achieve your ultimate level of success? I will presume that there are a lot of NO answers to my questions and that you will have an open mind while reading these articles. Your strategic thinking business coach offers eleven (11) strategic steps for you to follow to achieve your ultimate level of success.
1. Develop a clear definition of your vision for success. This can be a business vision and/or a personal vision for success.
2. Conduct a SWOT analysis of your business and yourself to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for each.
3. Design a professional development/self improvement plan to take advantage of what you learned from your SWOT analysis. This plan may include attending seminars, workshops & classes; listening to audiotapes and watching videos of training; and reading books, manuals, etc.
4. Commit to being a lifelong learner.
5. Commit to discovering and defining the “lessons learned” from any mistake or failure that occurs in your business and/or personal life.
6. Hold yourself accountable as an example for others.
7. Seek advice by finding a good mentor and selecting a professional business coach.
8. Develop and implement a strategic action plan to reach your business and/or personal vision.
9. Adopt an attitude of being patient, positive, persistent and proactive everyday.
10. Adopt a code of ethics and live by that code of ethics.
11. Be passionate about what you do and have fun doing it. One of my closest and most valued friends used to say, “If you’re not having fun, you’re not doing it right.”
Your strategic thinking business coach encourages you to use strategic thinking to plan for your success. If you would like to learn more about the strategic steps to success and how a strategic thinking business coach can facilitate and guide you in that endeavor, please contact Glenn Ebersole today through his website at www.businesscoach4u.com or by email at email@example.com