The Great Value of A Strategic Business Connector According To Your Strategic Thinking Business Coach
Many entrepreneurs and business owners struggle to build a network of contacts and resources by themselves. My professional career path has afforded me the opportunity to work with many business owners (including many entrepreneurs) to help them plan, start and grow their businesses. And my assistance to them for the starting and growth of their businesses and organizations comes through providing my professional business coaching, business consulting and business counseling services and giving them access to my network of strategic contacts.
Powerful business connectors have the ability to open up their networks to connect their clients to virtually anyone who can be helpful to start and grow a business. With the extensive and diverse network I have established over more than 30 years, I have become known as “Your Strategic Business Connector.” A strategic business connector is able to connect entrepreneurs and other business owners to the right people. That can help them establish and grow their businesses.
There is great value to being associated with a strategic business connector and that value comes from the following list of strategic accesses they can provide to entrepreneurs and other business owners.
1. Strategic access to business coaches and mentors. Business coaches and mentors are an invaluable resource for people starting a business and/or desiring to grow their business. It is always wise to seek advice. A strategic business connector will know highly qualified and professional business coaches and mentors and can refer you to them.
2. Strategic access to needed expertise. Specific expertise needed to be successful may not exist among the business owners or employees. Access to outside experts is another valuable resource. A strategic business connector has an entire network of people with diverse areas of expertise and can refer you to those people.
3. Strategic access to a validation of the business idea and model. An independent, unbiased, and professional review of the business idea and model is another invaluable resource for both startup companies and companies planning to grow. A strategic business connector may possess the talent to do this and if not will have referrals to others who can.
4. Strategic access to equity capital. Most entrepreneurs and business owners need capital at some point in time. Raising needed capital requires access to investors and that also requires a high quality referral. The strategic business connector has those contacts and can provide the needed referral.
5. Strategic access to resources to start the business. These resources may be available within the community but you may not be aware of them. A strategic business connector will be able to refer you to such resources as SCORE, SBA,
and other organizations to provide some resources for you.
6. Strategic access to peers. There is great value in building a network among your peers and a strategic business connector can provide introductions for you to peers in your business or industry sector.
7. Strategic access to potential business partners. Where it becomes clear that a partner will benefit the business and help it grow, a strategic business connector can introduce you to prospective partners for your business.
8. Strategic access to talent for the business. The recruitment and hiring of great talent seems to become more challenging each and every day. Having a strategic business connector to “plug you into his network of talent” can be a very valuable resource that will save you money and increase the probability of a successful hire.
9. Strategic access to prospective clients. Networking is a critical activity for business owners and it is a required part of building those lasting relationships with people. A strategic business connector can assist you in identifying the best events to attend and can be an invaluable aid to introducing you to key influencers and prospective clients and customers for your business.
10. Strategic access to exposures in the community and the market place. Developing an identity within the communities you do business is vital to your success. A strategic business connector with PR skills can provide very effective guidance in this area.
Your Strategic Thinking Business Coach recommends that you focus on building relationships so you can meet a strategic business connector and establish a relationship that will enable you to use the power of that person’s network to start and/or grow your business.