Million Dollar Get Results Coaching Marketing Plan
Marketing and sales play a major part in anyone's business success. In the coaching and seminar business, here are some marketing pointers that will catapult your practice:
1. Media - some print, radio, major print, TV, Oprah: Have you ever considered budget allotment to advertise in magazines, newspapers, and direct mail? Radio - local, international, and internet: The power of the spoken WORD not only in print but the VOICE we give to send our messages to our target market. The personal development industry did a breakthrough with the movie "THE SECRET." I'm happy to be part of the Philippine version of this phenomenal show!
2. Web visibility - are you connected with online quality links?
3. Online content - what are your free and restricted resources that add value to your niche?
4. Blogging activity - blog, blog, blog, give, give, give content that will include tips/information/techniques!
5. Published writings - love various internet article directories for this resource! Do you have a book idea in mind?
6. Email blast - your database is ONE OF THE MAJOR aspects that's VERY IMPORTANT! In this industry, He who has the list, makes the rules!
7. Speaking - platform time will give you the edge to become a stage transformer (not performer :)
8. Teleseminar - the power of technology allow us to reach people from all over the world. Use online telephones and internet connection to expand your market reach.
9. Group coaching - leverage, leverage, leverage! When you can teach 30 or more people with the same information, why do one on one?
10. Membership sites/Continuity program - Overdeliver! Design quantum leaps with systems, relationships, and follow through. Everyone grows, make the relationship deepen by continuous support.
11. Product - do you have audios and books to promote/advertise? How about home study courses?
12. Affiliate marketing - the power of JOINT VENTURE! Love this win - win strategy in the industry to serve each other with complementary products/services!
13. Automated systems - we're in the information age, if your system is still manual, upgrade for heaven's sakes!
14. Team - do you have a virtual assistant, webmaster, and a Marketing Director? If not, what are you waiting for?
Last but not the least, since your net income depends on your marketing focus make 50% of your gross sales/fees a budget for marketing and advertising. If I teach you how to get results with a 1000% return, how much would you be willing to invest/spend for your coaching?
Have fun marketing!