Email Autoresponder – AWeber Review
My Entrepreneur Tool of the Week this week is AWeber. AWeber is a powerful yet easy to use email autoresponder program that helps you run email marketing campaigns. Email marketing is critical to any business because most visitors will come to your website and leave without ever contacting you or coming back. If you can capture their email address and stay in touch with them offering valuable information they are more likely to return to your website, trust you as an authority figure, and, most importantly, buy your product or service.
Some of the benefits that I'll touch on in this article include: Boosting your sales, Not needing a web or graphic designer, Putting your business on autopilot, and Getting past the spam filers.
Send Email Newsletters That Boost Your Sales
Email newsletters are a great way to stay in touch with your customers, teach them about your products, and build trust so that when they are ready to buy they come to you and not your competitors. AWeber makes it easy to create your newsletter and customize it the way you want. Some of the features that I love about AWeber are:
• Create and send your newsletters now, or schedule them for later.
• Pick from over 103 pre-made templates, use your own, or create messages with the built-in editor.
• Split test messages to find the best offer or best subject line and track your response.
• Track website clicks using your own domain name, without ugly click tracking links.
• See who clicks your links, who opens your messages, and more.
• Segment subscribers based on who clicked (or didn't click) and send follow up emails.
• Fast and reliable delivery.
Publish a Signup Form to Your Website Without a Web Designer
For email marketing to be successful you need to build an email list and encourage people to sign up for your newsletter. AWeber has an easy to use web form that helps you turn your website visitors into subscribers without having to hire a web designer! Some of the benefits are:
• Simple 2-step form creation. No HTML knowledge necessary.
• Send subscribers to any page of your site after they fill out your form.
• Put forms right on your page, or in unblockable "hover" popups.
• Boost opt-in conversion with social proof subscriber count chicklet.
• Split test your forms to see which headline gets the most subscribers.
Create Autoresponders to Put Your Business on Autopilot
Autoresponders are a great way to communicate with your customers after they leave your website. The AWeber autoresponder system allows you to automatically welcome new subscribers and then send out a series of timed emails to educated them about your products and give them other valuable information. Autoresponders have long been the most powerful items in the tool belt for internet marketers and AWeber now makes it easy for anybody to understand and take advantage of. It's one of the best ways to put your business on autopilot. Some of the features include:
• Welcome new subscribers, then drive them back to your website with follow up messages. Send as many as you want!
• Answer questions, deliver downloads and provide product information.
• Track clicks using your own domain name, without ugly tracking links.
• See who clicks your links, who opens your messages, and more.
• Build subscriber trust and confidence.
• Deliver emails during the days and time periods when prospects are most likely to read, click links and order products.
• No manual sending needed - AWeber will deliver your messages automatically!
Make Sure Emails Do Not Get Blocked By Spam Filters
This is one of my favorite features of AWeber. For your customers to open your emails, click through to your website, and buy from you they have to receive the emails in the first place! For over 10 years AWeber has worked with the major Internet Service Providers to understand their spam filters and help make sure that your emails get through. With every email you create AWeber will give you a score as to how likely it is to be blocked by spam filters and then gives you suggestions for what to improve so that the emails are received. Sometimes just changing one or two words in an email can make the difference between your email being received or blocked. It's an extremely powerful tool and is included at no extra cost.
Manage Unlimited Email Campaigns to Segment Your Customers
If you have different groups of customers, prospects, blog subscribers, etc it used to be extremely difficult to control all of your different lists. AWeber now makes it easy to manage all of your customers, leads, and websites. It's really a one-stop email marketing solution. Some of what they've done to make it easy to manage multiple lists include:
• Set up lists for your customers, prospects, blog subscribers and other campaigns at each of your websites.
• Run as many campaigns and send as many emails as you want. AWeber won't charge you a penny more.
• Automatically stop sending prospects pre-sales messages after they buy. Start talking to them as customers.
Ready-Made Email Templates So You Don't Need a Graphic Designer
Creating good-looking templates for your emails can be a time consuming and expensive task. Luckily AWeber has created over 103 easy to use templates so you don't have to hire a graphic designer. The templates are in single and multi-column designers, have multiple color schemes to match your branding, make it easy to add your logos and other images, and have been testing in all the major email clients such as Outlook, Thunderbird, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, and others. The best part is there is no extra cost to access the templates - they are all included in the cost!
Free Expert Customer Support
Finally, you don't expect a web service to have great customer support but the AWeber people are available by email, phone, live text chat, and have an extensive collection of how-to articles and videos. They have weekly conference webinars and have an email marketing blog that covers the latest tips and trends.
Whether you are trying to launch your first email campaign or are an experienced online marketer, AWeber is a powerful, easy to use, and affordable program that can help you drive more sales and build better relationships with your customers. You can learn more at their website or can also take their free test drive by filling out their form below:
Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 61,000 businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.