Leverage Social Media - LinkedIn Strategies
The birth of social media as part of the online marketing process for businesses has become a huge hit nowadays. Social networking such as LinkedIn has helped drive traffic to the business. It turned out to be a very valuable PR contact on which contacts ended up as clients to many.
Here are some LinkedIn strategies you can apply:
- 1. First, you need to know what you want out of your business, set some goals and decide what you would want out of linkedIn. Be specific, write down your goals and set out a timeframe.
- 2. Choose your target market and target area- do your research. A little bit of study on their traits and culture will help you see if this approach would be feasible.
- 3. Make your LinkedIn profile as interesting as possible. Put in a very impressive portfolio. Once you have this set up, link your profile to your website, blogs or your email signature.
- 4. After which you could create a LinkedIn group based on your target market. Be sure to communicate with your group members and answer questions if they have any. This serves as a mini forum where you can share some ideas and at the same time get some inputs
- 5. Research for other companies and industries. It can also be a great venue for future partnerships and business ventures. It's like building a mini database of different markets too. And you might be needing those contacts in the future
- 6. Don't limit your visibility on LinkedIn. Like any other social media such as twitter and facebook, it's a venue for conversation and attracting them to your business. Use your blogs, website, post events, and conduct webinars to keep the connection running consistently.