||Like it? PLEASE +1 it! Thanks!|
Mind Your P's and Q's
1. Be honest. Most people can smell a lie and will appreciate honesty, even if it's not exactly what they want to be hearing.
2. Be on time. Punctuality is essential. You should never tolerate late arrivals and missed deadlines for yourself or from anyone else.
3. Be self-deprecating and disarming. Don't be a bulldozer in business; save your hardest edge for when you need it most.
4. Do your homework. Wasting other people's time due to poor planning and thoughtlessness will only leave a bad impression.
5. Let other people talk. Any business conversation should be two-sided.
6. Make a mental dossier on people. Before meeting people for the first time, do some research on them. People will be flattered if you reference a deal you know they've done or a charity they're involved in.
7. Remember people's names and small details about them. Use both in conversation. People love to hear their names and their stories said out loud.
Remember that your business manners, like your money, need to be maintained at all times.
Related ArticlesSuccessful Online Business - The Power Of Subconscious Mind
Prosperity Can Be Yours
Practice Through Mental Dress Rehersal
Magnificent Monday - Take Action Now with Mind Maps
The Master Keys to Success - Napoleon Hill
Phenomenological Perspective: That which you believe will become your reality.
Live Consultant Thinking: Looking at Honest, Confidence and Integrity
Using The Power Of The Mind!
Is There A Secret to Success?
Use Your Subconscious Mind to Remove Mental Blocks
The Power of Visualization
The Power of Thought Control
Mind mapping A fun way to start on your business plan
Let Your Fantasy Be Your Reality
How to Avoid 4 Key Sales Objections
The Law of the Mind – It Is Better to be First in the Mind than to be First in the Marketplace
Article #5 Are You One Paycheck Away From Living On The Street?
Free PDF Download
By Donald J. Trump
About the Author: Donald J. Trump
RSS for Donald's articles - Visit Donald's website
Donald J. Trump is the very definition of the American success story. He has continually set new standards of excellence while expanding his interests in luxury residential real estate, world-class hotels, office buildings, championship golf clubs, gaming, merchandising and entertainment. Mr. Trump is committed to personal and direct involvement in everything that his name represents. This commitment has made him the preeminent developer of quality real estate known around the world.
Click here to visit Donald's website.
Learning from Lonely Farmers
Men and Body Image
Rudeness at Work
Related Forum PostsRe: New McDonalds McCafe concept...
Re: Books for the Entrepreneur
Good day! I'm a book author and web publisher
Re: Company services
Share this article. Fund someone's dream.
Share this post and you'll help support entrepreneurs in Africa through our partnership with Kiva. Over $50,000 raised and counting - Please keep sharing! Learn more.
By: Evan Carmichael
By: Evan Carmichael
||Like this page? PLEASE +1 it!|