Going Green = saving money
How can a company get the Going Green touch?
• conservation easement - do good and talk about
• LEED certification for buildings - do good and talk about
• fleets using biodiesel, gas, hybrid
• Solar panels on the roof - show your green ideas
• Recycling bins seen in company buildings
• Insulation upgrades to lower energy consumption
• green meetings are cool today - ask us how to organize one
• Smart appliances with an energy star
• Small wind turbine - everybody can see your commitment to renewable energy
• Composting food waste
• Carbon offsets
What's in it for your me?
New ideas get the most green press.
Green ideas show that You are a responsible person / company. Green actions give your friends / your customers the feeling *YOU CARE*
Composting - many people look for it.
It fits the three "‘R's"
REDUCE - REUSE - RECYCLE
Recycling of course gives you credit in the eyes of your customers: You / your company cares for the future, reduces the amount of natural resources, so some is left for the next generation.
A nice side effect of GOING GREEN it, that you can save money on your energy bill, on your trash bill, on your gasoline bill and often you get free press articles, you normally have to pay big bucks for.
So think about GOING GREEN - and if you do:
Show it, explain it, talk about it!