Tips On Video Marketing To Keep In Mind
When done correctly video marketing is a good way to promote a business online. When Google purchased You Tube a few years ago that was an indication that video was going to be big.
Many businesses have lagged behind in making use of the many video marketing opportunities. If you have been pondering the idea of using video marketing to promote your business online these top tips on video marketing are for you.
1. Rather keep your videos brief, as people do not want to watch a movie.
It only takes a few minutes to create short, interesting and catchy videos.
2. Avoid deliberately advertising. A trap many people fall into is turning their videos into an advert for their business.
Rather target a specific topic and provide some useful information about it. You will get a lot of good exposure by adding your website url below each screenshot.
3. Search engine optimization is important. In every video that you create you should implement SEO.
You will have a much better chance of seeing your video rank high in the search engine results when people are searching for a specific keyword phrase if you implement search engine optimization. A top benefit of video marketing is achieving high rankings for your videos in the search engines.
4. Add your videos to your site. It is easy to do by copying the embed code from your video and pasting it on your blog.
This is an effective way to promote your company using a video. It not only livens up your blog but helps to enhance your own credibility online.
5. Submit your video. If you are not going to submit your video online where people can find it there is little point in making one.
To reach multiple shared video sites you can use online submission services. Or you can submit it manually to the top video sites such as You Tube.
6. Convert your articles videos. No problem if you are technically challenged as you can use your existing articles and turn them into videos using an article converter.
Article Video Robot is a great example of this as you can create videos and submit them in just a few minutes. You can simply paste one of your prewritten articles into their article converter.
Using their advanced editor you can make your video as fancy as you want it to be including adding graphics and voice to it. With a click of your mouse you can submit it to shared video sites.
In summary we have discussed six basic tips on video marketing to help you get good results. All online business owners will benefit by adopting video marketing as one of their main marketing methods.