Home Show Recruiting Game
The Color Of Money Home Show Recruiting Game
Green is the color of money. Use this home show game to generate interest in earning money with your business opportunity or for saving money by hosting a show. Explain to your guests that a consultant makes about ($175) per show. Then as you go through the game questions, you can point out the green money value of each item based on a show’s commission when they join your organization.
- Do you have a green house? Just five shows a month and you would be paying the mortgage with your party plan business!
- Do you have green eyes? Need new glasses? Just one show would buy you a new pair of glasses.
- Do you have on a green ring? Well, if not, then with your first commission check, you could buy one!
- Do you have on green shoes? Mary had enough orders when I got here that if you were the consultant, your commission on her outside orders would buy you a new pair of shoes.
- Do you own a green car? Whatever car you would like to have, an average consultant would easily make a car payment on 1 show per week.
- Do you have green clothing on today? Isn’t this fun! Are you green with envy that I get to do this every day and get paid for it!
- Do you have a green rug? Don’t let your boss pull the rug out from under you -- get some insurance and be your own boss with XYZ Company.
- Do you have a green chair? Can you imagine sitting back in your green chair to make your host calls from home? You could even work in your PJ’s.
- How much green do you have in your wallet? As I mentioned when we started this game, the average consultant can expect to make about ($175) per show.
- Do you own anything green from this company? Imagine that item and all our other products would be in your home for (FREE) when you are a consultant!
- Are you green with envy, and would like my job? The most common concern that new reps have is how to find business, and I felt the same way too when I started. I have found that people love to host shows and I would teach you how to find business so that you do not have to depend on friends and family. I would love to teach you how to do what I do!