Getting your Home Based Business off to a good start may need a little
preparation and planning.
1. Do your research to see if your product is something that people want and
2. Don't waste your money advertising to people who aren't interested.
3. Start an ezine to keep your
4. Personalised your messages to ensure that they get read. If you include
the recipient's name in the subject line, they will know that the email is something
they signed up to and not spam.
5. Keep your website updated with relevant information.
6. Attract more subscribers to your ezine by giving them free information
and helpful tips and hints. Keep your ezine light hearted and chatty, and tell
your readers a little about yourself
7. Offer a bonus product. This can be a free ebook, software, online
services or other incentives such as a video or access to articles you have
8. Create an extra income stream by selling advertising space in your ezine
and on your home based business website. You can also add Google Adsense for
9. Be transparent. Have an "About me" page that gives a clear
indication of who you are and what you are about.
10. No new home based business is complete without a marketing strategy. Find
out where your target audience hang out. Check forums and social networking
sites and listen to what they have to say and what their needs are.
A legitimate work at home business such as this is the only way to go. There
are too many scams out there on the internet that are one night wonders. They
take your money and then they disappear never to be seen again. Setting your
plan for your own home based business is by far the safest way to earn a good living
on the internet.