Turn Your Subscriber List into a Profitable Resource for Your Internet Based Business
As your newsletter email list starts to grow you will begin to wonder how your internet based business can actually benefit from it and what your next step should be.
In this article we will discuss some tips and ideas that will help you to build your emailing list into a profitable resource for the benefit of your online business;
1. As an online marketer, your first task once everything is set up is to start generating targeted traffic to your website. Preferably people who will want to subscribe to your newsletter and become a part of your community.
2. If you want to attract people to your internet based business you will need to establish yourself as an expert in your chosen niche. This can be done by writing a report about a particular aspect of the internet business in which you are involved and then offering it as an incentive to sign up for your newsletter.
This is not a difficult undertaking but if your are not comfortable with writing a report on your own, there is the choice of employing an expert writer to do it for you and it needn't be expensive. Alternatively you could look for a PLR report as a basis for writing one of your own.
3. Start to build a relationship with your subscribers. This is an essential element in building a successful and profitable email list. An internet based business is no different from a traditional business in this respect. Keep in mind that at all times you are dealing with real people and they need to be aware that you are also real and someone to whom they can relate.
If you want to establish a good relationship with your subscribers then hiding behind your website will not achieve the outcome that you desire.
4. Do you have a blog? A blog is a great business tool and well worth considering. It is a great way to stay in touch with your email list. Your auto-responder should have an option where your subscribers are notified whenever you post to your blog and this is an excellent way to keep them up to date on any current and valuable information that you might have. This also helps to establish your credentials as an expert in your field.
Alternatively if your auto-responder has an RSS option you could add this to your blog, maybe add both and give your subscribers the choice of how they would like to be notified.
5. By getting your blog and your newsletter working together you will also be adding a sense of community and anyone who subscribes to your newsletter will feel a sense of belonging to this community. Isn't this a fantastic way to make people feel wanted and appreciated.
Get people involved and ask for their opinions and comments on any posts you make to your blog. When they feel part of your community they relate more comfortably with you and will be open and ready to listen to what you have to say with regards to any online income opportunities you present to them.
Incorporate these techniques into your internet based business and you will be amazed how your business will flourish and prosper. Remember always that no matter what internet business or niche you work in, ultimately you are dealing with flesh and blood people and as long as you keep this in mind you are sure to be a success.
Have a question for Michelle or want to leave a comment?