There are a million business opportunities on the internet and so many of them make outrageous claims about the amount of money you will make, the minimal time you need to invest to make this happen and the small financial investment required to create the lifestyle of your dreams.
There is even one guy who is telling people they can make 77 million dollars in 2 years, and that he earns more than the CEOs of all the biggest companies in the world combined! If you buy into any of this rubbish then you probably also believe those badly spelt emails telling you that you have inherited 300 million dollars from some obscure relative!
So let's get real here.
To make money from the internet you have to find a successful online business model with a proven track record. I will outline some very simple steps to identify a business which you will be able to achieve success with.
Firstly, you need to ignore the get rich quick schemes.
To be successful online it will take hard work, persistence and a change in your mindset. You will have to find a cutting edge internet marketing education which will train you to stand out from the multitudes pitching business opportunities online.
You will have to be very, very good at what you do.
You will also have to have:
- a proven legitimate business which is creating results for those who are using it and which has a history of success.
- a powerful compensation plan which will pay you large, upfront commissions every time you make a sale plus a residual income plan.
- mentoring and training from the top people in the industry so you can duplicate their outstanding results
- a company which is led by people with integrity whose number one goal is to assist others in attaining their dreams and aspirations.
- a community of passionate and motivated business owners who are involved with assisting in the success of others.
- a support system which will ensure you will always have someone to turn to for advice whether technical or motivational at any time.
- a product line with huge demand which would stand up as a valuable purchase with or without the business opportunity.
- a training system for all levels of expertise and budget with step by step training and coaching in the many facets of internet marketing, paid and free.
Viral programs which involve spamming thousands of people just annoy everyone and make no one except the founders money.
MLM is a very slow building system with great risks of making no money whatsoever.
Affiliate programs take a long time to build with small commissions taking forever to build to a reasonable income level.
Unproven wealth generation systems are almost certainly going to take your money and give you nothing in return - avoid pre-launches and start-ups like the plague they are.
I did my due dilligence before I decided on the business and marketing system I use, in fact I researched many opportunities for months before identifying a top tier direct sales company I felt ticked all the right boxes and I am thankful I identified a business which really does get results. I have seen so many people who have racked up huge amounts of debt by going with the wrong business model.
Be careful out there! A bad choice could set you back years!