Prepare for online success
When looking to run a successful business you must know how to plan for a productive day. If you do not then it is very easy to fall into the trap of unproductive activities such as checking your emails too often. Yes it can be fun and yes it may feel like you are working but make no mistake it does not make you money, therefore contributes to making your day counter productive.
Things that are classed as productive and add to the profitability of your business in the more immediate future (that are relevant to online marketing) are activities like free advertising, writing articles, press releases, blogging, making videos, forum marketing and social marketing just to name a few. Setting a work schedule is the best thing you can do for your business. Include regular break times. Also set goals with time limits so you can test yourself and teach yourself to become more efficient so you can learn to really pump out the content.
You can also set timeout for physical exercise, family time, and knowledge building/personal improvement activities. The best way for you to be productive is to stick to your schedule. Having a variety of activities included makes sure you do not get stale or burn out. It’s like going to the gym for a workout. Your best gains come from your shortest most intense workouts. When you are mentally prepared for your mission you will find you can get 25% or even more out of yourself.
Being prepared is everything. You should spend 80% of your time doing the things in your business that will make you money and the other 20% acquiring knowledge to improve your business and maybe squeeze looking at your emails in there too. Once you have established momentum in your business you will begin to feel a taste of the freedom to come.
So get prepared today!
You can do it!
“Good work. Because luck has nothing to do with it”