Network Marketing Online: 7 Reasons To Specialize In One Or Two Areas
Once you have come to the conclusion that you no longer want to be a part of the NFL (No Family Left / No Friends Left) club, you will seek alternative methods to build your network marketing business. Although you may know relatively little about how to go about marketing your business online, you decide that is the route you want to take.
After some research you learn that there are many forms of online marketing available to you. Your goal is to get targeted traffic to your landing or capture page. Sounds pretty simple. And, when you consider that there are around one and a half billion people currently online worldwide, you are bound to get your share of leads for your business opportunity.
By your attempting to use multiple forms of online marketing is like you are chasing a bunch of rabbits. You end up expending a lot of your time and energy with nothing to show for it. Perhaps this best describes your online efforts thus far. Perhaps your lack of positive results is why you have stopped online marketing and gone back to traditional network marketing methods: make a list, call the list and show the presentation.
7 reasons why you should specialize in a certain online marketing area:
1. Decide on one area that you would like to concentrate on. If you would like to make contacts on a social network become really good at Facebook and/or MySpace.
2. Whatever area you decide to specialize in, you will get recognized as a leader in that area. For example if you are a Twitter person, your Tweets can be 140 characters of sheer excellence.
3. With your specializing in a certain area, such as article marketing, your articles will be read and reproduced thereby providing you with free publicity.
4. Rather than your trying to learn a little about a lot of different areas, you can target in and learn a lot about a few areas.
5. By your focusing on one or two marketing areas that you enjoy, you will become more efficient at what you do. Your blog posts, for example, will be read by a growing number of people.
6. By your specializing in one or two online marketing areas you will find it to be a better utilization of your time.
7. And, best of all, you will be seen as an accomplished network marketer and be sought out by prospects to join you and your business.
By narrowing your focus you will become an extremely competent and confident online network marketer. People will seek to associate with you. And, your business will thereby grow and prosper.