How To Grow Your Twitter Followers
Here are some of my tips and tricks to help you get massive amounts of Twitter followers.
- Find people who you are interested in and that have a large amount of followers. This can be other Internet Celebrities like Frank Kern, Mike Dillard and me of course :-) @sdentrepreneur. If you want to follow local people, look for people or businesses in your area.
- Once you have found people you want to follow, click on Followers and only Follow the last 3 to 5 pages. These are the most active people who are on Twitter. You can only follow 300 to 500 per day.
- Depending on your Twitter page, on average, 50% to 70% of people will follow you back. This can grow you followers greatly per day.
- You may eventually run into your limit that Twitter allows, which is 10% over your Follower total.
- To correct this, after adding people for several days in a row, stop adding people, wait 2 to 3 days to give people a chance to follow you back. Then go to Huitter and you can mass unfollow people with one click.
- Your next step is to use SocialOomph Here you can set yourself up to Auto Follow People back, send Direct Messages to people who Follow you and set up AutoMated Tweets so that you can send messages 24/7.
- Regarding these Automated messages, write your messages with keywords that you think people are searching for and that you want to connect with. You can use this service for free but I suggest using the Professional version if you are serious about your marketing plan.
- You also want to sign up to Twellow which is the Yellow pages of Twitter. You can add yourself to an additional 10 categories by creating a free profile. You can also add all your other Social Media links like Facebook and YouTube here.
- When on Twellow, go to the Twellowhood or Search window to follow people in your city.
- For the advanced Internet Marketers reading this, you can create a RSS Feed with
- Add your Twitter URL to all your e-mail signatures and business cards.
- Lastly, read one of my previous Blogs about How to use Twitter Properly, this will help you keep your new followers and add more.