What Is Changing With Social Media In 2013?
Facebook has now reached 1 billion users and other Social Media sites are thriving. How can we use this as an advantage to creating customers?
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Foursquare and Tumblr are the top 9 sites you need to be on right now with complete profiles and solid, interesting compelling content. You can post to many of these sites using aggregators like HooteSuite or SocialOomph.
2. Who will be around in 5 years, and who will fade!Top 5 listed above will be around, others may fade and new ones will arrive.
3. How to create engaging content?Quality fun photos, creative videos, well written blogs, articles and press releases.
4. What processes can we take to make the most out of our social media campaigns?Hire someone to manage this for you or if doing it yourself, plan on 15 to 20 hours per week. Create and control your online brand, build a massive targeted following and tie it into a search marketing campaign. Build a list and create a relationship to the list with email or video sales funnels.
5. What's the future hold for SEO?Search Engine Optimization is not going away but I feel it has lost some of its importance. Social Media Sites, Articles, Videos and Blogs are getting ranked on Page One of Google faster and staying longer.
6. How are the big players controlling the way we use social media?The big players, meaning Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and LinkedIn? They are all doing their best to make the user experience better while including a way for businesses to reach new customers.
7. Community meets entertainment, what's the future hold for our online experience?Online experience will become more like television. More videos will be watched, added to websites, Social Media sites and blog platforms. More videos will be watch on smart phones and tablets. Vlogging is hot right now.
8. How being connected opens your influential reach?Love this question. Brandyourself as a leader by creating excellent content and building a massive following. You don't need to be a rockstar, athlete, actor/actress and politician to be famous anymore. Create your own industry/niche network.
9. What are some of the biggest misconceptions?That it's easy and a teenager can do it. Social Media and Internet Marketing MUST become part of your monthly marketing budget.
10. How to distinguish ourselves in Social Media, is it for friends, is it for business, what impressions do we create online?Brand yourself as a leader and expert in your industry. Then build a massive following and email list. If this is done correctly, you will attract your clients to you. Selling will be easy.
About The Author:
My name is James Hickey and I am one of the top leaders in the Internet Marketing industry for business owners. I provide my clients and students with a proven Internet Marketing Plan for Retail Businesses. I am expert in all aspects of Internet Marketing, including Lead Generation, Google Adwords, Video Marketing, Blogging, Article Marketing and Social Media Marketing. Also very skilled with Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, Mobile Application Download Strategy and currently have over 150,000+ Social Media Following me personally.
Have a question for James or want to leave a comment? Click here.