#1 Reason for Network Marketing Success - Part One
If you could give one piece of advice to all the internet marketers out there that holds the key to success with their online business, what would that be? If your son or daughter decided to walk in your footsteps and own their own business and you could tell them only one thing to focus on to ensure massive success, what would you tell them?
I had always wondered what that one essential ingredient was for the top online income producers' huge success. I have been involved with the network marketing industry for quite sometime now and I have consistently observed what turns out to be about 1-3% making it big online compared to the other 95 - 97% failing or barely getting by. Most give up and come up with all kinds of excuses, the most common being, "There is some secret that the top income producers know that I don't. It's like they have a secret club or something!" At one point or other, I had the same excuses and I became terribly frustrated at not getting the results I wanted from all of my marketing efforts.
I wanted to get to the bottom of this conundrum and I decided that if I'm going to find out the "secret", then I need to go to the source. Over some time, I researched various top producers and online "gurus" to out what they were doing that was so magical. I ended up actually speaking with a few of them (let me tell you, many of them are not easy to contact directly!). What I found out shocked me: they didn't have secret lead sources, top secret outsourcing, or special skills that the "lower" internet marketing class wasn't privy to. Each one of them had their own particular advise and each had their own set of honed marketing skills.
Of course, this perplexed me all the more.
So if it isn't marketing skills, then what is it? While marketing is an essential ingredient in "internet marketing", it is not the reason. While top producers probably get more traffic due to the greater amount of money they can throw back into their marketing, if you look at their numbers you will see that their conversion rates from visitors to leads to sales is higher for them than the average joe marketer. So, it's not marketing skills or budget.
After racking my brain and pondering this for some time, all the while still struggling with my own business, the answer eventually became clear. And this was the turning point for me. The answer to why the top earners made a lot of money wasn't in their traffic source, it was what they did with the traffic.
And therein lies the secret that many of the top earners didn't even know was a secret, because it came naturally to them: Personal Branding. To be more specific, it is Positioning oneself through personal branding. They position themselves as a leader and an authority in the network marketing industry. Therefore, the leads they do get are much more likely to trust them, buy from them, and join with them, as opposed to the average internet marketer who simply puts ads out there and lets their parent company's standard autoresponders do all the talking for them.
The top earners are the ones being chased by prospects, not the other way around.
What people are really looking for is someone who is a leader, authority, and top earner. Someone who they like and trust. The good news is that you don't have to be a top earner to appear as one.
So, how do you position yourself as a top income earner if you aren't one? How do you get people to trust you and view you as a leader and an authority?
That is exactly what I'm going to show you how to do, beginning with my next article entitled: "7 Easy Steps of Personal Branding and Why it is Necessary - Part 1".