I am the Founder and CEO of KDL Interactive LLC, a Las Vegas based
online marketing consulting company. As a Social Media Strategist, my
expertise lies in helping small businesses build their online presence
and generate leads and customers through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and
Blogging. My blog, krisdeleon.com, is geared to help entrepreneurs and
business owners overcome their challenges and achieve success.
Here are some of the challenges and problems I help solve for entrepreneurs and small business owners:
- Help them gain clarity on their target market and ideal customer
profile, and making sure their marketing message is crystal clear to
- Help them to drive targeted leads to their online profiles
- Help them create an engagement strategy that gets their followers to
actively participate, and rave about their business to their network of
- Help them convert their followers into paying customers, and get their followers to spend with them time and time again.
- Help them measure the results of their online marketing and social
media campaigns so that their time and money is best spent on activities
getting them results
Prior to my career in online marketing and social media, I have strong
international experience with a solid track record of building
businesses in Japan and the U.K.
I graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 2000, and have a
strong passion for adventure travel and learning new cultures. I speak
business-level Japanese after living over 5 years in Japan, and I am
also a certified Scuba Diving Assistant Instructor with PADI.