5 Tips To Working Off Calories At Home
dreaded New Year again with yet more new year’s resolutions made to shed the
excess pounds gained over the festive period.
However if you haven’t got time to go to the gym or to take the more traditional forms of exercising, here are some easy, everyday ways that you can burn off calories.
1. Spend some time in the garden. 1 hour’s gardening burns off an amazing 230 calories and you’ll also benefit greatly from the fresh air.
2. Ironing...Most of us dislike this task but amazingly 1 hour’s ironing actually burns off 203 calories...That’s the equivalent of a sausage roll.
3. Many of us walk our dog but few of us realise that we are actually burning off calories at the same time. Walking the dog for an hour and a quarter burns off 260 calories. So the more you walk, the more you lose!
4. Most of us put it off, but vacuum cleaning our house for 45 minutes can actually burn off the equivalent of a glass of wine, that’s 130 calories. What better way could there be to remove any guilt that we feel about the calories that we have taken in with our favourite glass of wine, than by burning it off cleaning the house. No excess calories gained and a clean house in the process...Result!
5. The best news of all is that our favourite pastime of all, namely shopping, can also burn off calories. A mere 51 minutes of shopping burns off 177 calories. What better way is there to justify our love of shopping and to allow ourselves the pleasure of shopping even longer.
So there you have it. You do not need to spend hours sweating it out in the gym to lose weight. There are many different ways of working off calories from home.
If you want to create more time to carry out all your household tasks and to burn off calories to meet your own demands, there are many genuine money making ideas that will allow you to earn extra income from the comfort of your own home. These work from home opportunities will create more time for you to be able to exercise more often and to stay healthy in the process.