7 Things to Consider in Affiliate Marketing Business Model Online Website Selling
1. Training - Training must be a very important aspect as it shapes and prepares a members success. Is there training provided firstly or does one have to train themselves which means a lot of time will be consumed by that. If training is provided, is this training the latest up to date turn-key information that will eliminate years of the learning curve if one was to take the trial and error route? Also are the training archived and recorded for members that could not make it?
2. Community - It is said that a person's net worth is their network! Therefore is there a community or a circle where all members can mastermind and bounce ideas across and excel as a team in a win-win situation; or are they left alone to work it out for themselves?
3. Company Founders' Vision - What is the purpose and vision of the company going forward? Are they simply there for the short term to cash in on anyone for now or are they going to be there for years to come? Are they RECESSION PROOF? Even if the company wants to stay afloat, is the business model not suitable for recession? Is the company always going to be in demand even during tough times?
4. Resources - Are there resources available to you from day one for you to make money online as quickly as possible? Or is it limited so you are only able to make 3-figure monthly income after a lot of hard work?
5.Sales Team - You probably SUCK at selling! You probably also hate it. However that is the only way to make money, right? By selling something. Therefore is a sales team in the background that call up all your clients that come through your back door so you don't have to?
6. The System - The most important of all the SYSTEM! Is there a step by step system for someone to learn rather than jumping around one thing to another? When it's something new to a lot of people like the internet and selling online; are they given a walk through the entire system with their hands held shown how EVERYTHING is done?
7. Can the SYSTEM be used by anyone anywhere to Succeed (like McDonalds) - Finally, McDonalds is run by teenagers who have a specific set of SIMPLE rules all over the world no matter what their background. Is the business model SIMPLE and STEP BY STEP that anyone can make money from and pass on to others?