5 Characteristics Of Super Affiliates
The simple definition of a super affiliate is a person who generates a significant percentage of an affiliate program's activity. When you look at the leaderboard to see who is making the most sales super affiliates are always at the top. So what does it take to be a super affiliate? Here are 5 characteristics all of them seem to have!
1. They have a large responsive targeted email list. I should also add they work at developing relationships with their subscribers.
They build lists for any affiliate product they are going to promote. They do this by promoting landing pages and a review pages as opposed to the affiliate sales page directly.
2. They do not promote everything under the sun. This is a common mistake that many affiliate marketers make.
The best way to get the most sales you possibly can from a product is to not promote every a product you come across. By focusing your efforts you will increase your sales.
3. They promote programs that pay the highest commissions. Obviously you will make more money if you get paid more.
Many programs will be very similar in what they offer in terms of products and marketing materials. By choosing a program that offers a higher affiliate commission you are selecting the one that has a slight edge.
4. They maximize the results of each affiliate program before taking on another one. This is especially true when there are new product launches.
The key is to promote as early and is often is you possibly can. Promote your products in as many ways as possible so you are maximizing each potential sale.
5. They are the best at getting website traffic. Ultimately making money on the Internet comes down to getting visitors to a website.
Super affiliates know how to do this and they know how to do it at the most profitable way as possible. This means combining both paid advertising and free advertising to generate a large number of website visitors.
Most of these people run successful ppc campaigns with either Google, Yahoo, or both. They also are good at outsourcing some of their daily business activities including article marketing.
A good way to learn from a super affiliate is to carefully watch what they do. You can do this by subscribing to their email newsletters, or by receiving their blog updates via an RSS feed.
You want to be careful to not try and follow too many super affiliates at one time. Learning how to become effective at spending your time on the Internet is another characteristic that these people all have.