Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How
Majority of people want something better for their families and themselves than what they are currently doing. There are many opportunities that anyone (with work) can do to make their lives more of what they want and desire than just settling for what they have.
What keeps people from making the change?There are many factors that can contribute to people resisting change. Maybe you have been looking for an opportunity to make a change for your life for the better but one or more of these issues below stopped you. Pay Attention! Here we go with a few of them:
1) Peer Pressure - It is human nature to follow friends and have the want to "fit in." What peers say and do influence a lot of people "NOT" to do what they want to or have the desire to do.
2) Fear of Failure - This is a huge reason people resist change! Everyone has a certain fear of failure but to make the change necessary for your life you must take this fear by the horns and overcome it. All of the top businesses and most successful people all over the world had fear when they started their businesses and made their final decisions but the difference is they overcame it and won.
3) Fear of the unknown - If you are not careful your mind will start telling yourself "What if........" and "How will I........" This is dangerous. How will you ever see the unknown unless you get over this fear also. This hinders many people not to follow through with their desires.
4) Predisposition toward change - Some people have been brought up with the idea to resist change. You don't have to live your life like this and anyone that does will never have the success that is desired. It is just not possible.
5) Mistrust - Has anyone ever lied to you or done you wrong? Everyone has had this happen to them at least once and this one word, "mistrust", can ruin someone for the rest of their life. When Mike Tyson took a blow in the boxing ring what did he do? He got back up and learned from leaving his guard down. He did not stay down! When the battle rages, learn and go on. You can't leave your guard down completely or you will get KO'ed. If you leave your guard up all of the time, you can never get a punch off. There has to be middle ground on this subject of mistrust.
6) Personality conflicts - People have to work with people that they don't necessarily have the same attitude and personality as. If you are going to cry and whine about this you can just forget about your own business and success because you will never be able to succeed without running across difference of opinions. Get over it and move on!
7)Lack of focus- People resist change and the opportunity to better themselves because they lose focus or never had the focus to start with. Success takes focus and a plan. If you do not have or lose this focus the enemy (whatever that may be) will overrun you in an instant and take every small victory you have had up to that point and crush it in your mind.
If any of these points describe you, you don't have to live like this! Do something positive with your life and stop resisting change. There is a brighter day but people sit on the wayside. Life moves very fast and before you know it you will be 80 years old wondering Who, What, When, Where, How, and Why about the life you have lived.