Why do email marketing?
Email marketing is the practice of using email in the marketing communications. It covers every email sent to customer, a potential customer or a public venue.to be more precise it includes:
* Sending direct promotional emails to try and acquire new customers or persuade existing customers to buy again.
* Sending emails designed to encourage customer loyalty and enhance the customer relationship.
* Placing your marketing messages or advertisements in emails sent by other people.
It is somewhat similar to sending mails, a newsletter or e-zine or placing advertisements on a magazine or newspaper.
But now a question, why do email marketing? What is it that it has to offer? Let us start with the answers to these questions.
Email marketing is massive these days because of the following features:
* sending email is much cheaper than most other forms of communication.
* email lets you deliver your message to the people (unlike a website, where the people have to come to your message) .
* email marketing has proven to be very successful for those who do it right .
* It allows targeting.
* It is data driven.
* It drives direct sales.
* It builds relationships, loyalty and trust.
* It supports sales through other channels.
* It is an extremely cost-effective marketing tool.
* It can increase Your Sales Conversions.
* It can generate numerous Repeat Sales.
* It can help up-sell and Cross-sell Products and Services.
* It can help with gaining Valuable Feedback from your Visitors.
* It can be used to drive Web Users to Make Offline Purchases.
Modern email marketing services and solutions support database integration, segmentation and various other tricks and techniques for improving the targeting of outgoing messages.
Responsible email marketing is based on the idea of permission. Always keep a few things in mind while opting for email marketing.
* Make sure your emails reflect your brand, through your content, language, tone, imagery and colors.
* Your email campaign may also be an opportunity to manage and further enhance your relationships with your customers.
* your content should be demonstrative.
* educate your customers or provide additional information.
Email marketing gives your brand an edge in a tough market. Daily, weekly, or even monthly emails will keep your brand in your target consumer’s mind. As more and more of the population begins to use email, email marketing will become a standard in the marketing industry.
If you run a conventional offline business you can use email marketing to drive foot traffic through your door. Finding another marketing method that comes close to all the benefits that email marketing offers is nearly impossible.
Have a question for jon? Ask or leave a comment below!