Dealing with Low Dominant People at Work
DISC® Profile Series: Low Dominant
Tips for being a Low D:
- High Dominants may perceive your long fuse and agreeable nature as weak, even incompetent, so develop assertiveness skills and learn when to apply them.
- Gravitate into positions that value your conservative nature.
- If you are a leader, create respect and build staff confidence by focusing on consistency in decision-making and leadership style.
- Don't push them to take risks or make quick decisions
- Don't use aggressive language
- Do leverage their agreeable nature in a team environment
- Do encourage their sharing opinions with others