Leadership Thrives in Any Economic Time - Part 2
"The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint to keep from meddling with them while they do it." -Theodore Roosevelt
Leadership has many "moving parts" that make success possible. It is the collaboration of many seeking the same vision that will benefit not only themselves, but the lives they affect.
This is why Leadership is immune to the economy, local job conditions, and even the negative energy of those who do not want to see you succeed. Leadership is a benefit to everyone. Thus you'll always find a way to make objectives that require such commitment possible. But it takes proper attention to some key factors. We will review some of those factors now:
- Setting the proper vision that creates "win-win" for everyone.
- Creating the proper environment for those who have joined you to succeed.
- Pig-headed determination to keep your focus on the outcome.
- Perfecting the ability to view obstacles as opportunities.
- Being committed to completing what you say you're going to do.
Have a question for Jerel? Ask or leave a comment below!