The Power and Profit of Teleconferences
Free PDF Download|
Is your business sustainable? - By Kathleen Gage
Teleconferences are fast becoming one of the most valuable strategies you can use to increase your market position, your opt-in subscriber list and your profit margins. You can quickly become known as an expert in your field and within your market through the power of teleconferences.
Consultants, coaches, speakers and trainers can literally make tens of thousands, and even hundreds of thousands, of high profit margin dollars without ever having to leave your home.
Vendors can easily educate their client base through the proper use of teleconferences. By doing this you are becoming a more valuable resource to clients.
However, as quickly as you can gain great visibility, position, revenue streams and credibility you can also experience the flip side if you don’t know what you are doing.
Here are only a few the benefits of teleconferences, also referred to as teleseminars:
* Market reach
* Cost effective marketing strategy
* Expert status positioning
You can feasibly host a call, record it and distribute the audio file via the Internet with no hard costs whatsoever. In some cases, this will be very acceptable, but in other cases you will need to invest in very high quality recording equipment, editing services and distribution methods. Again, it will depend on your purpose for the session and who your market is.
You can also use a teleconference to promote other products and services you offer such as eProducts, books, training program, mentoring session, and/or coaching sessions.
Selling on the back-end of the call is an art and science. It doesn’t happen by chance and those of us who are making thousands of dollars per call don’t dare leave it to chance.
Most people who do extremely well at revenue generations from teleconferences have been trained by a qualified expert or experts. Additionally, we have a clear vision of what we want to accomplish and we prepare for the sale.
On the other hand, there are countless individuals who have failed miserably when they have attempted to make money from teleconferences. Often it is because they have not been trained in how to position the call, create enough of a market demand for what they are selling, there is no call to action, nor do they have a solid follow-up plan.
With the right vision, plan and action steps you can do extremely well with teleconferences. Here are a few of the steps involved in successful teleseminars.
1. Decide on the purpose of the call. Is it to inform, educate, motivate, inspire or promote?
A simple way to determine the purpose of the call is to address a problem your market needs a solution to. You can find out by asking your market. An online survey can provide you ample input. You can even send a fax or letter to a portion of your market to receive great input.
2. Decide on a date and time. There are optimum times based on your market. For some markets, day time works best. For others, evenings.
3. Secure a bridge line. There are numerous services available ranging from free to very high fee.
4. Market the session. How you do this will be determined on whether or not the call is open to the public or only a select group of your current clients are invited.
5. Host the call.
6. Develop support materials. You may want to consider providing a handout or learning guide for the call. This allows your listeners to easily follow along, write down those points that are especially important to them, and refer back to the notes long after the call is over.
Additionally, you can use the learning guide as a promotion piece for other products and services you have available.
7. Record the session. There are software programs available that allow you to record from your phone and computer. Some experts prefer this method while others prefer to outsource all the recording, editng and distribution of the audio file and call transcripts.
8. Follow-up. After the call you should have a definite plan of when and how you will follow-up with those who were on the call and those who were unable to make it. If you are selling something, often sales are made hours, or even days, after the call is over. If you don’t have a great plan in place you may miss thousands upon thousands of dollars in potential revenues.
If you have not yet utilized the power of Teleconferences this may be a perfect time to begin.
Related ArticlesThe Power and Profit of Teleseminars
Bestselling authorâ€¦what are the benefits?
A Powerful, Profit-Generating Strategy Any Business Can Use
You don't have the power
How Does Cause-Related Marketing Work?
Are You A Profit Center or a Profit Drain?
“The Awesome Power of TO-DO Lists, According To Your Strategic Thinking Business Coach”
5 Tips to Starting a Successful Non-Profit
8 Ways to Market your Non-profit
2011 Business Growth Strategy #4: Check Your Business Model
The Secret Button in QuickBooks for a Better Profit and Loss Report
How to choose MQL4 Live trading result for automated Forex Trading
Does Power Corrupt
The Power of the Mobile Phone for Philanthropy
What Business Are You In?
Some write about 3 ways to increase profit
A sinking "Titanic" Business
Announcing: High Profit Fundraising for Your Fundraising Team
Free PDF Download|
Is your business sustainable? - By Kathleen Gage
About the Author: Kathleen Gage
RSS for Kathleen's articles - Visit Kathleen's website
Kathleen Gage: Receive Power Profits 101: Must-Dos in Marketing
to Make More Money This Month Than Your Entire Last Year! FREE video http://www.powerupforprofits.com/
Kathleen works with consciously focused speakers, authors, coaches and consultants helping them to build six figure businesses by packaging their knowledge so they can reach more of their market, impact positive change and create multiple streams of revenue.
Click here to visit Kathleen's website.
More from Kathleen Gage
Write reports based on your expertise
Turning our situations from frightening to enlightening
A Surefire Strategy to Gain Visibility While Making Lots of Money
Hidden Opportunities for Bestselling Authors
How to Gain Visibility Market Reach and Revenues from Writing Free Articles
Related Forum PostsWhich kind of industries are you interested in?
More Profit Women!
Re: Approaching Social Marketing from the right angle
The Power of Ten
Share this article. Fund someone's dream.
By: Evan Carmichael
||Like this page? PLEASE +1 it!|
Get advice & tips from famous business
owners, new articles by entrepreneur
experts, my latest website updates, &
special sneak peaks at what's to come!
Koch Industries' Environmental Crimes
10 Golden rules to survive the Global Crisis
Making the Most of PR Events
Email us your ideas on how to make our
website more valuable! Thank you Sharon
from Toronto Salsa Lessons / Classes for
your suggestions to make the newsletter
look like the website and profile younger
entrepreneurs like Jennifer Lopez.