Instant Article Templates -- 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Article Templates Right Now
Are you a small business owner or internet marketer who's pulling hair out, grinding teeth and wiping sweat from your brow trying to figure out how to write articles that drive targeted traffic to your website?
Well, then it's a good thing you're reading this article, because I'm going to give you the power to get out of that dark, cold, gloomy corner and see the light.
First, I'm going to explain in detail what article writing templates are - and how they can help you overcome your writer's block. Then, I'm going to give you an opportunity to get 3 of my instant article writing templates for free! These article templates are guaranteed to help you write articles faster - and in many cases, you'll be able to write articles in 30 minutes or less. So keep reading.
What Are Instant Article Writing Templates
Article templates serve as a blueprint for building great articles in a particular style. They provide the guidance and inspiration you need to quickly and easily build an incredible inventory of high-quality, original articles.
For example, when you get my instant article writing templatesyou get worksheets that guide you throughout the process.. Each template is in chart format. All you have to do is put the information that's in your head and put it exactly where I ask you to. Once the template is complete, all you have to do is copy each section and paste it into a new document - and you'll have a finished article.
5 Reasons Why You Need to Start Using Instant Article Writing Templates Now
* Inspiration - Are you stuck at the gate? Are you confused on how to begin your article? Are you stuck for ideas? Just browsing through through article templates will help you spark an idea for your next set of articles.
* Speed - Are you thinking in your head right now - It takes too much time to write articles. That's because most of your article writing time is spent staring at a blank, white screen. Then, you focus a tremendous amount of time trying to organize your ideas in a flowing manner. But, when you use article writing templates, you're given a structure and format. So you can write articles faster. Rather than spending time on creating the proper structure for your articles, you can now invest the time you save into writing new articles!
* Ease - Using the right instant article writing templates make it easy to build high-quality articles that are designed to inform readers while also driving traffic back to your website.
* Clarity - Since these templates have been well thought out in advance, you're articles will flow smoothly and have a clear introduction, body and conclusion that will make your articles clear and easy to understand.
* Style - I can't tell you how many of my article marketing clients sacrificed speed for quality. They had NO flow, NO organization, NO easy transitions. If I had submitted their articles as-is, their articles would not generate results. So, for the last couple of years, I've worked hard to solve these article marketing problems that hinder your chances of getting more prospects and sales online. I've analyzed hundreds of articles that I've written for my blog, for my newsletter and for article submission. I spent hours reviewing all of my client's articles that I have proofread, formatted and optimized so it can get published on top websites like About.com, I looked for clear patterns and structures that you can use to write your articles right now. You want to use proven article templates that are designed specifically to give you an article layout and structure that insures an attractive, easy-to-read article that's almost guaranteed to get results.
Where Can You Get Instant Article Writing Templates
Now, if you go to TryMyFreeArticleTemplates.com, I'll give you 3 of my article templates for free! All you have to do is enter your name and email in the provided box, and you'll immediately receive the article templates download.
You can also find the complete collection at: StartWritingArticlesFaster.com
Have a question for Eric? Ask or leave a comment below!