BusinessTM: My Home Based Business Portal
BusinessTM is an online business portal for Entrepreneurs who are experts in their field, the top marketers in their Industry and prolific in delegating solution based business strategies.
While in Vegas at The Master Marketing Event with Carbon Copy Pro, I was introduced to Ryan Nelson who is one of the top ten SEO Experts in the US
Using Ryan's advice, here are 5 key traffic building tools:
1. Social Media Integration: Harnessing the power of online social media like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Wordpress, blogs and YouTube is an essential method of linking your home business to the world.
2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Your blog or site is only as useful as it's ranking on a Google search. SEO is the technique by which rankings can be manipulated to ensure that your website falls within the lucrative top 10 search results.
3. Mobile Marketing: Being mindful of technological advancement is extremely important if you are trying to harness the power of the internet and social marketing. With mobile phone technology being so developed and widespread, it is foolish not to factor it into your marketing mix. Email based newsletters that are easily viewable on internet ready phones, as well as SMS-based marketing are great ways of reaching people on the go.
4. Quality Content: It all boils down to content. What are you saying and how are you saying it? Writing anything for the Internet has different parameters than writing for print. You have to be concise as well as engaging and mindful of making connections to and from your business.
5. Managing it all: The ultimate skill to bind everything else is the ability to manage all of your portals effectively. This is where 99.9% of unsuccessful home based internet businesses fail. Timing is everything. It is essential that you know, for example, how Google delivers search results. Leveraging that knowledge to increase visits to your site and optimizing search result listings is what will lead to overall success.