How To Close More Sales
Do you want to close 80% more of your sales?
According to the National Sales Executive Association, you increase your sales by 80% when you follow up! Here's why:
* 2% of sales are made on the 1st contact,
* 3% of sales are made on the 2nd contact,
* 5% of sales are made on the 3rd contact,
* 10% of sales are made on the 4th contact, and
* 80% of sales are made on the 5th-12th contact!
So you need to remain in contact with prospects who haven't bought from you yet. You need a follow-up system that stores all the information you've gleaned about them.
In fact, if you don't have a system in place for collecting contact information, and a method to keep in touch with your prospects you'll lose money.
Organize your prospects into an easy to manage lead database so you can send out email broadcasts.
Get your prospects to contact you by:
* Offering a free report, article, or ebook you'll email;
* Giving them a contact web form or email address to send in their questions; and/or
* Running a free drawing with prospects emailing their entry forms to you.
These are just a sampling of ideas you can use to collect your prospects' email addresses, and other information. The possibilities are endless. And, once you have their initial response, you can email follow ups. Plus you'll be able to set-up and deliver broadcast messages (such as your email newsletter) to your leads whenever you like!
If you want to make more profit and secure your position in the financial services marketplace you must stay in touch with your prospects, contacts, and clients.
The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) just surveyed their members and 63% of those who responded said email marketing was their most effective customer retention tool.
So use it to collect the information you need about your prospects and to follow up with them and your clients, as it will result in more sales.