Twitter Quick Tips
* Put your text first, link second. And ReTweeting is Smarter Marketing than Tweeting.
That's it, were done, have a great day. Sometimes when ReTweeting type no text,
just leave it alone. * Use tweetmeme to see tweets for the last few days.
This shows the retweets for your Twitter accounts. Pick an
article you like. Now just hit the green button, Retweet. This will prompt you to
RT the article on your Twitter Acccount. Pretty simple stuff.
* Retweet or RT on Twitter is smart marketing. You are passing on a known commodity that
someone else has hopefully read and researched, and you have also read and researched.
If your followers know that you only RT good material, they will respect your RTs and
read them, more importantly, they will RT your RT's. Pretty uncomplicated dichotomy.
* It's just as easy to RT a quote, as go look one up. Someone may return the favor.
* Twitter is about List Management. How you manage your list, how you build your twitter
"Following" ; and what kind of connections can you make on Twitter are all about
List Management. By unfollowing the slammers, by unfollowing the Internet Marketers who
sell "build your list" schemes, and other false promises, you create your own content.
* As en efficiency tool, Twitter is smart work. As you begin to temper the "FOLLOWING" and
weed them out, you focus on what is important to you. Do you want news about
your industry? Insider gossip about your niche? Articles, Ideas, and white papers to
create your own content? Are you having to roll out Social Media at work, and be a trainer?
All this flows across your desk.
Twitter has many synergies with other sites, and a host of free applications have been
written by independent wonks. You can upload pictures, tweet to LinkedIn or Facebook
and just have fun!