Developing Your 2012 Productivity Map
Today, I want you to take a moment to put in the work that will structure your actions and productivity for the rest of the year. This is the 21stofJune and now the dust has settled from all of the celebrations and the excitement of a New Year. Now is the time when challenges start to present themselves. People have made resolutions and they want to do better, but that nasty word call consistency is what will stomp them every time. I have a remedy for that and it is called a Productivity Map. Lets get started. The first step is to ask yourelf a few simple questions. Where do I want to end up at the conclusion of this year? How do I plan to get there? What are my actions steps?
Step 1 to your Productivity Map. Develop a strategic questionare
- What is my desired outcome?
- What is the timeframe that I have allocated to achieve the outcome?
- Who will be involved in the process?
- What resources are neccessary?
- Where will your plan take you?
- How much time will you dedicate to the success of this plan?
- Per day
- Per week
- Per month
- Per year
This is a simple yet profound post to assess where you are. Let's get it done... Be Innovative, Be Productive!