> 6 Tips to Optimize your Website for Google Images, ISEO
ISEO is a` great way to achieve additional traffic to your Web site, your images shown in Google Images. Every search done on Google's has the following optional links listed on the top left of the SERP page, Web, Images, Video, News, Maps, Mail,. and More. To take advantage of coming up under the "Images" category use SEO techniques used everyday in your website, inclusion of relevant keywords and phrases, alt tags title and meta tags.
1. Insert keywords into your Alt Text. The absolute number 1 tip for image optimization
2. Name your Images with descriptive file names, instead of using 23457.jpg, use something like largerapefruit.jpg
3. Use relevant context text surrounding your images.Use highly targeted keywords and phrases surrounding the placement of your image(s)
4. Use anchor text keywords in links to your images, instead of using "Click here" say something like click on the "large grapefruit"/
5. Be sure your image directory is accessible to Google. Craft your robots.txt file so as not to limit search engines from accessing it.
6. Be sure to enable Image Search in Google Webmaster Central.
Tip of the day is brought to you by GetMeOnTop New York top SEO Company.
Send us feedback, question and suggestion. Remember to read our Daily SEO New, Tips and Tricks from around the web.