Tips to improve Website conversion rate
Not getting targeted ROI from your website? Don’t get disheartened. Try to maximize profit by planning a strong Internet marketing strategy. But wait! Before you spend money on a professional Internet marketing expert, follow some of these simple steps to increase your conversion rate or Boost ROI.
- Use Google Analytics to analyze your website traffic and observe your past performance.
- Create landing pages for your website that are keyword specific and reflects your business accurately. Preferably break up Pay Per Click keywords into different groups to create separate landing pages for them.
- Since Internet surfers generally look out for quality information on net, the most effective way of drawing and retaining traffic to your website is by providing useful contents to the visitors.
- It is very important to test your pricing to find out the optimal one. Pricing does make a huge difference in conversions.
- Do not overlook website load time since it affects your "bounce rate" on landing pages. Measure your load speed and then try to reduce it by removing repeating items, compressing images, optimizing your style sheets and HTML code besides others.
- Keep the sales path(s) on your website simple and straightforward. Make navigation form different "paths" to a sale point smooth. The less confusing the sales process, the lesser resistance visitors will show.
- Customer testimonials when added to various sales pages, landing pages and even shopping cart pages invariably increase your conversion rate.
- You need to think like a consumer yourself to understand their experiences with your website. You can do this by placing an order on your site. Try to identify the technical hitches, confusing or missing components that you feel might act as hindrances to your conversions. These are also essential to understand your competitors in the market.
- Your aim should be to lower customer resistance. Depending on your website's demographics optimally use media on landing, sales and order pages to increase conversions.
Finally, regularly chart your online progress and review it to judge your performance in the market. Additionally make ongoing refinements to your online campaign by adding your personal creativity as per your company's needs. Doing all these, you will surely start seeing an increased conversion rate in a very short span of time.