18 Business Trends for Your Sales Force
This week's edition of Meet the Sales Experts featured a panel of three sales development experts. My guests were Mark Berezow, Gary Harvey and Rocky LaGrone.
Before they handled one caller's sales force challenges (excellent
stuff) , they commented on the state of business out there right now.
- no more tolerance for mediocrity
- focus on new business development
- changing strategies
- more accountability
- more emphasis on evaluating the sales force to identify the right people
- lots of movement
- companies have already cut as much as they can
- focus on the revenue side of the business
- gearing up for a great 2010
- more interest in investing in their people
- companies will now grow or die and people will go with them
- can't move forward without A Players
- doing what you've always done won't get the results you've always gotten
- cautious optimism
- companies thought they had salespeople and now recognize they had order takers
- less overall resistance
- companies are hiring salespeople right now in a big way
- manufacturers are releasing PO's and money
Click here to listen to the show.
Click here to contact Mark.
Click here to contact Gary.
Click here to contact Rocky.
Have a question for Dave? Ask or leave a comment below!