Success or Failure Sequence
FACT - Your success or failure in any endeavour is predictable
FACT - Self-Awareness holds the key to greater success
5 Steps That Control Your Success or Failure
• What will you do or not do?
• How effectively will you do it?
• How consistently will you do it?
• How do your preferences affect your behaviour?
• How readily will you do something you don’t like or enjoy?
• What creates the feeling you have about anything?
• How do you view life?
• How does your attitude influence your behaviour?
• What you believe will colour your attitudes, feelings and behaviour.
• Belief does not require something to be true, only that we believe it is.
• You will always act as if what you believe is true.
• We believe what we are programmed (taught) to believe.
• Programming sets up a chain reaction that leads to success or failure.
The chain reaction looks like this:
A. Programming creates beliefs
B. Beliefs create attitudes
C. Attitude creates feelings
D. Feelings determine actions
E. Actions create results
This is how your mind works. If you want to create more success in your life you must manage your success or failure sequence. The foundations of your success lie in your programming, so it makes sense to look at your programming first.
FACT – The only person in your life that determines your success is
FACT – All successful people take charge of their thinking.
FACT – No-one gets successful alone.