Increase Your Chances of Being Successful - Insurance Sales Training
Fall seven times, stand up eight. ~Japanese Proverb
There are only two ways for salespeople to excel. They either need to make more calls than the average salesperson or be better presenters in each call. Top performers do both. Today, let's focus on what you need to do to increase your chances of being successful.
- Think of a key product you need to sell this month.
- Think of a specific number of sales you need to make to achieve your goal on that product. For example, let's say you need to sell five.
- Think about how many live presentations you will need to give to get to those five sales. If you are banking on a 50% close ratio then the number is 10.
- Think about how many cold prospecting calls will you need to make to set up those 10 presentations? Perhaps it's 40.
- Look through your list of existing accounts as well as new prospecting list and make 40 checks next to those names.
- Create at least three curiosity building prospecting questions that you will use with those 40 prospects.
- Get at it!