Lucrative Joint Venture Questions
When you ask the right Joint Venture questions, you open the vault to riches. People like to talk about themselves, their goals and their problems. When we help them make their dreams come true and offer solutions for their problems, we all win and everyone makes money. Savvy Joint Venture Brokers know that it’s all about the right approach. Here are five powerful approaches that you can use, today, to make real money, real fast.
1. What do I have to create, bring to you or offer you in order for you to write me a check for $2,000 per month / $10,000?
2. What do you want, more than anything else, in your life and your business, and why?
3. If I was to bring you business and customers that you don’t have and would not have had, what percentage of the gross sales would you offer me?
4. If I could show you how to make money from your existing resources, with no cost or risk to yourself and without any time spent, would you share the resulting profits with me?
5. If I could double the amount of people in your restaurant, given that you have a 32% food cost and all your overheads and fixed costs are already covered, would you pay me 20% of every bill I generated?
If you help other people to get what they want, you will get what you want. And by asking the right, open-ended questions and being honestly interested in the other person, you find out what they want. And when someone responds negatively or offers a meagre commission, simply walk away – the world is your oyster and there are unlimited Joint Venture opportunities out there.
The 6 ideal parameters of a good Joint Venture are “No money, no risk, very little time, lots of leverage, big potential.” Ask the right questions, do your due diligence and always be ready to say, “No.” Personally, I only work with Members of the DollarMakers Joint Venture Forum.
Our Joint Venture Broker Bootcamp Graduates are trained to find and exploit lucrative Joint Venture opportunities. Through our powerful DollarMakers Joint Venture Forum, they have access to hundreds of other Members worldwide, as well as meetings, a Convention, Tele Conferences, support and Joint Venture opportunities.