Entrepreneurs - Got A Unique Product And Want To Take Advantage Of It?
Try and get a back story to your business or product – typical things would be:
* How you came upon the idea.
* The difference it will make to a family or business.
* A success story.
* Why you invented/produced it.
Now you have a unique idea and an interesting story. Now look at sending out a press release. This is the kind of story that gets picked up by magazines and news stations where they are looking for a happy family/success based filler.
1) Write a press release about your story and release it on PRWeb.com - they have details on writing the release - or contact me and I'll give you more info. Pay the $70 + to get your release on the first page - it also gets sent to an incredible number of journalists.
2) Send out the press release to your local magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations as well.
3) Write an article - about 400 - 500 words on the problems that your product has solved. Write it as a story. In your resource box put the words "we've found a fun way to solve it" or similar and then your web site address. For example if your product solves the problem of disorganized houses – write about the problems of disorganization – then put in your resource box “for an answer to these problems” and then your web address.
4) Put this article on ezinearticles.com and articleshut.com - two major article directories.
5) Do a web search for web sites based around the theme of your product and where your audience might be. Offer the article to them. This will give you a major link and is more effective than link exchanges.
Good luck - a great product deserves to succeed.