Why Use a Franchise Consultant?
Have you ever entertained the idea of going into business for yourself? If so, you have probably considered owning a franchised business.
Most business experts agree that a franchise operation has a lower risk of failure than an independent business. The statistics on this vary depending on the definition of failure. Whatever statistics are used, they consistently suggest that a franchise is more likely to succeed than other independent businesses. Franchising is one of the best decisions that you can make if you are considering a business of your own. In franchising, you are buying into a proven concept and the franchising company will provide you with the training and support necessary to be successful.
So we agree that franchises are a great way to start your own business. The problem is, how do you zero in on the right franchise?
Think back to the last home that you bought. Did you use a real estate agent to help you find your new home? Why did you do that? I am pretty sure that the reason was that the realtor is an expert in his field. He could help you define exactly what you were looking for. And he had access to many homes to show you. He helped you make a sound personal and investment decision. Sound familiar?
A franchise consultant, sometimes referred to as a franchise broker, has a similar role to that of a real estate agent. Franchise consultants specialize in guiding senior managers, executives, and professionals wanting to transition from working in a corporate environment to owning their own business. Franchise consultants will pull together the necessary resources and information to help you make the best decision for you and your family. The franchise consultant’s goal is not to sell you a franchise, but to provide you with the information to make an informed decision.
One franchise consultant that I like is the Franchise King. Check out some of their qualities:
* No cost to you. All of our fees are paid by franchise companies, so our services are free to you.
* One-stop shopping. We have everything you need to help you buy a franchise under one roof.
* Personal and confidential service. We work directly with you to help you find the perfect franchise for YOU.
* Access to hundreds of franchise companies. We have relationships with franchises in every industry, so we can help you find one that is best for you.
* Full-time or part-time franchises. Whether you want a full-time career or extra income, we can help you find the franchise that meets your needs.
* New units and re-sale franchises available. We also have access to an inventory of existing franchises that are for sale by their owners.
As you can see a franchise consultant can really add value to you in your search. They know the industry inside and out, and you probably don’t. Many will give you a free no obligation consultation. Why not work with an expert?