Why PHP is Recommended for Web Development?
There is more than one reason that recommends why PHP is should be used for web developments. Some of the reasons are as follows:
1) When it comes to rapidly prototyping a simple dynamic web page, e.g. community portals, no scripting language works better than PHP. It does not take too much time to implement a PHP web development. If you have chosen PHP development, there is no need to spend extra time and money on restructuring code for cross platform support.
2) PHP lets developers to offer cost-effective web application development services because the actual code is freely available for public use. It is open source and most of its solutions can be implemented at very reasonable price. But, this is not the case with ASP.
3) It is always updated. The use of PHP is growing day by day thus it is consistently updated. The developers quickly fix bugs. When installed on Linux server, it can support complex web applications. Developers always recommend Linux server for PHP web application development as Linux speeds up the performance of PHP applications.
4) PHP code can be directly inserted into HTML. When a PHP web page is browsed, the code is executed on server. It is a server side technology and it does not require extra plug-ins to show up the web pages on any end-user machine.
5) PHP can also include any kind of server functionality. It can also take user’s inputs and display and manipulate them.
6) It runs faster as it does not use a lot of system, or resources. It also does not slowdown other processes. It is normally used as an Apache module written in C thus it runs the application faster than others. It works well with other software and can be relatively speedy.
7) The key advantages of this language are accessibility and connective abilities. It employs a module system which is made of extensions. This system interfaces with a number of libraries. Also, it has countless server interfaces, modules and data interfaces which allow the developers to easily integrate the codes within web pages.
8) It runs on both UNIX and Windows server. This feature makes it more popular than Window’s ASP.
9) Modern websites are expected to be dynamic that are able to respond quickly. Here, PHP is a very useful language. It is also the most suitable language for search engine spiders. They see the content on PHP page as it is visible on the browser.
10) Apart from website development, PHP is widely applied in the development of forums, communities, organizers, project management tools, calendars, shopping carts, mailing lists, and all types of helpful applications.
11) PHP has excellent communication with MySQL. A PHP - MySQL application remains portable across most operating systems such as Linux, UNIX, Windows, Mac, etc.