What's YOUR Secret Cash Source?
Your secret cash source can't be cashing in your retirement money, inheriting cash from your old Aunt Edna or winning the lottery. (Borrowing money doesn't count either.)
You may be frantically looking around right now trying to increase your cash flow. Perhaps you've had a lean month, or a customer bailed on you (or went under) or some big, unexpected bill landed in your lap.
It's OK lady - take a deep breath.
You DO have a secret cash source... you just aren't using it! (Or know that it exists)
Where Do You Find Your Secret Cash Source?
Here's 6 Secret Cash Sources To Dig Up NOW:
* Existing customers are a gold mine. Launch a special offer/promotion/limited time promotion that sells something they are familiar with ALREADY. Sounds simple but have YOU done it lately?
* Create a BUNDLE or a BLOW-OUT offer and put it on Facebook, your website, in your ezine, blog, Twitter - spread the word! (Make sure it has a limited time offer)
* Do a Phone Blitz. When I sold TV advertising we did a 2-day phone BLITZ. every Christmas to customers who already had commercials with us. It "blew-out" inventory we hadn't sold yet, gave them a great deal and added serious cash within a short period of time. Get on the phone with your existing customers and offer them a 2 for 1, or an added bonus. Create a 1- Day Blitz Challenge for yourself or for your staff!
* Post-Card Push. Affordable and easy to launch (honestly - you can get his happening within 48 hours) you can MAIL your customer base an incentive- even just the Top 20% of your customers - to get them to come to your store or contact you directly.
* Clean Out The Closet! Or garage, or store room, or back order room...you know - the place you dump the stuff that is a little damaged from returns, or was from last year or is old stock? SELL IT!!
* Facebook Your Face Off. Instead of posting pictures of your dog, how about using Facebook as a means of connecting with customers? Ask people to let all their friends know too - create a stampede!
* Where is the money bleeding out? Are you paying too much for your business equipment, phone, interest rates on your line of credit, deliveries, custom orders, production, marketing, web design...even your assistant? Take a good hard look at what you may have been avoiding - sometimes the secret cash source is the money you're WASTING on the wrong business expenses.
Listen. Chewing your lovely, manicured hands ragged isn't going to bring the fairy god-mother in with her piggy bank.
You're the PIGGY BANK and your "pot of gold" is probably sitting in your computer, closet, or garage right now.
Love from your bossy Sales Diva,