What Are You Looking For - A Miracle?
1. Where’s My Miracle? Everyone else seems to naturally know which way their going or what they want, so why isn’t it clear to me? First you need to understand yourself, your thoughts and ask yourself if you’ve been expecting your answers to arrive from someone or somewhere else. No-one knows you like you do. You know your deepest fears, your deepest dreams and your deepest truths. You need to start asking yourself your questions and I’ll show you how to hear the answers, clearly and truthfully so you can trust.
2. Inside Secrets – You have four special qualities that you’re not aware of. If you learn how to lean on these qualities you’ll go far in life and success will come knocking on your door. Its uncomfortable learning something new and so as you start learning who you are and what you’re made of, some of your old beliefs are going to be challenged. Evolution of life is easier if you flow with your natural talents, so let’s begin to find these in you and secure them so you can use them every day.
3. Mind Yourself – If you think you can, you can, if you think you can’t, you can’t. Did you know that you believe certain things about yourself that are not true? Someone or something has taught you to adapt to who you are today, to protect yourself or so you can survive in this world. Your identity, who you think you are, is not fully opened. Locked away inside, in your soul is your true identity. Your natural gifts, like being a good listener, a compassionate friend or even having an open mind means deep inside you is an iceberg of self awareness waiting to be discovered. Let your mind accept more of who you are.
4. Heart Feelings – What you feel is not always peaceful. Feelings are messengers, telling you of desires, wants and needs. If you continuously ache or achieve something that eludes you then you need to know that your feelings are giving you a message of desire. Heart feelings are often connected with passion, so use these feelings purposefully. Train your mind to command and request these heart desires daily through reading and speaking written affirmations joined with your feelings. Add a pinch of gratitude as you step into what seems like the actor learning lines in the script called his life, until your lines are known by heart.
5. Soul Supports Success – Nothing else in the world supports success as powerfully as your soul. When your mind is not trained to empower your thoughts and your physical body is weak with ailments and your heart is down with doubt, your soul is the battery that will jumpstart your life again. Every day find a few moments and drop down into soul sustenance, it only takes a few moments yet it so powerful. Success comes from knowing nothing about fear, and through the understanding that just as you learned your school sums through repetition so too you learn your powering up mental, heart and soul applications through repetition. Just like brushing your teeth or having to take a drink of water every now and then, training your mind has to be a daily routine.
Why does soul food have to be a daily practice, because your mind is not automated correctly and not given direction becomes lazy? If you don’t brush your teeth every day your teeth rot, likewise if you don’t give your mind soul guidance your mind will not support or serve you in the right way. To command a miracle is to command your birthright as a soul source of energy. Miracles are not limited, there is no scarcity in miracle making and now you understand your part in this practice of miracles in your life.
You are a major player in the unfolding of miracles that support your success, health, wealth and happiness. If you do not fine tune your mind, heart and soul to navigate your life to success every day you are forgetting the importance your soul plays in who you really are.
Light and Love.............Margit