Making Resolutions Work!
Okay it's 2008 and you probably made some resolutions: I'm going to lose weight. I'm going to get a better job. I'm going to be rich. Etc. But how are you going to do this? Most people don't go through with their resolutions. Why? They lack motivation. They don't take resolutions seriously. They get caught up in the day to day task of living. But there is a way to start changing your life now. Here is your New Years Resolution : The secret is making "The Secret Work"!
The Secret is all about "manifesting" your desires. Continually thinking about what you want in life, centering all your focus around your goals and with enough continual manifesting, these things then come into your life. Here's how to begin.
1. Get a copy of "The Science of Getting Rich" by Wallace Wattles free @
2. Read the book and accept on faith that the "Law of Attraction Works.
3. Now really read the book, study it, underline make notes, internalize the key points.
4. Create a powerful vision of what you want and be able to clearly and powerfully state it.
5. Practice gratitude. This is critical give thanks for the blessings you already have and the ones
that are being manifested for you now.
6. Begin to see the Law of Attraction working in your life.
7. Develop an attitude for wealth and well being.
8. Start acting in a "Certain Way" and apply this to all areas of your life.
Make 2008 the year you really take charge of your life. Create the life you want by applying the principles found in Wattles book. Millions of people are already using the Law of Attraction to make their lives successful. It is no longer a secret, but a household term that is rightfully being given the attention it deserves. The only resolution you need to make this year is to master "The Science of Getting Rich". Mastering this book and using the key components daily will transform your life. Don't hesitate time passes quickly and 2009 will be here before you know it. A year from now you could be living the life you desire or sitting on the couch making the same old tired resolutions. The choice is yours!